WhatsApp desktop messenger download For PC
WhatsApp desktop messenger download: WhatsApps is a great instant messaging way. There is lots of instant contact service in the world you may be know but WhatsApp is the best and very much popular to all types of people. You can make free text message and free call in WhatsApp.
Every android user use WhatsApp for its simplicity and outstanding advantage. But how would be if you can installed Whatspps in desktop or in laptop?
Did you think ever how could be possible this is? Yeah its really possible.
WhatsApp i best among all the apps around the apps store. You can not get the real feeling if you dont use WhatsApp. It is fast, simple, user friendly, nice structure. You can use it without any thinking.
Some best features of WhatsApp is here-
- NO FEES
- FREE CALLS
- GROUP CHAT
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS
- OFFLINE MESSAGES
So, may be you are now interested about WhatsApp?
Okay, Today i am here for a new thing about WhatsApp. We use this app in our smartphone mostly. But if you can use this in your PC, not it be a great thing?
Today i am going to show WhatsApp desktop messenger download for your computer and laptop.
Well guys, I’m directly going to the tutorial without wasting your time, So let’s see-
- Existing Whatsapp account
- WhatsApp enabled Smartphone
- Your Whatsapp account should be updated to the latest version on your smart phone
- A Good internet connection for both your Smart phone and your computer
WhatsApp desktop messenger download Steps:
- Go to official Whatsapp site by clicking here
- So when you gone there, look at the right side, there you will see “Mac or Windows PC” section
- There they given the download link of desktop messenger app for your computer/laptop
Now you have to choose the link to download as per your system configuration – Windows 64-bit/32-bit or Mac OS
4. So once you start the download, install it.
5. After installation completes, open the messenger app, now you will see a QR code which you should scan with your smart phone
6. Now open Whatsapp on your phone and go to Menu > WhatsApp Web
7. Now when you click ‘WhatsApp Web’ on your phone, a scanner will open. Now you need to scan the QR code on the messenger app. So scan the QR code by placing your phone cam before the code on messenger app
8. When you scan the code, your WhatsApp account will be opened on your desktop messenger app. That’s it!!
If you have any doubts about how to use WhatsApp on Computer– Desktop Messenger app, then you can see the troubleshooting steps on official Whatsapp site by https://www.whatsapp.com/faq/en/web
If you have any questions please leave a comment.