Fix Skype account connection who are using windows 10
Fix Skype account connection: Skype is accessible on your Windows 10 as a built-in app but it sometimes gives a troublesome issue in connecting to online friends or clients. In addition, you need to search for the right solution for the same technical cause and try to discover the main reason behind the issue. In case you are unable to find out the appropriate solution for the same, you can implement these steps to overcome the unbearable issue.
Steps to fix Skype cannot connect Windows 10:
- At the initial stage, you need to press and keep holding ‘Windows’ button and the ‘R’ button.
- And write in the ‘Run’ window ‘msconfig.exe’.
- Then you need to press the ‘Enter’ button on the computer system keyboard.
- After that just left hit or tap on the “Boot”.
- Afterward, you need to check the box that is next to “Safe boot”.
- You need to check the box that is next to ‘Network’.
- Simply reboot Windows 10 device appropriately.
- Immediately after that, you need to restart of the PC try and try to open your application and check in case it runs properly.
- Just you need to open the Run window on your system.
- Now you need to write in the window “%appdata%” with no quotes.
- You have to press the ‘Enter’ button on the system keyboard.
- Next, you need to locate the folder with the name ‘Skype’.
- You have to rename the file to “Skype_2”.
- Close the file explorer and you need to begin the Skype app again on your system.
- With this, you need to see if you still have this problem.
- On the other hand, if you don’t have this trouble than begin your device and try to run the app again on your PC.
The above-mentioned steps will definitely help you in fixing the issue of ‘Skype account cannot connect Windows 10’.